Job Description - The Role
Inspiretec Group Ltd has the following opportunities for a 12 month work experience placement for under graduates commencing in July 2017 with a starting salary of £16k plus benefits.
As an Intern at Inspiretec you will gain valuable commercial experience working on website and product based development for our clients in a variety of sectors. You will be working with a Scrum team implementing our functional and technology roadmap for the leisure travel and finance industry in the UK and internationally.
Gain Experience in:
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Software design, coding and testing features and system components, using agreed standards and tools.
- Work with product owners, testers, analysts and architects within an Agile team to deliver application features end-to-end.
- Identify and resolve issues with applications, following agreed procedures.
- Use application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics, e.g. load testing. Carry out agreed applications maintenance tasks.
Working towards an undergraduate degree in Maths, Physics, Astrophysics, Computer Science or related discipline
Salary and Benefits
- A levels in Maths and Physics
- Knowledge of Java and/or .NET platform
- Have a genuine interest for software development
- Be curious and enthusiastic about learning new skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
12 month work experience placement for under graduates commencing in July 2017 with a starting salary of £16k plus benefits.
Inspiretec Group Ltd
Nature of Business:
Helen Baldwin, HR Director, Inspiretec Group
Inspiretec will be holding an Intern Interview Day on Tuesday 4th April and applications (CV & Cover letter) should be forwarded to Helen@inspiretec.com referencing ESTnet by 12noon Thursday 23rd March 2017.